Post a long break after her debut film ‘The Lunchbox’, Nimrat Kaur has finally decided to sign her next which will be produced by filmmaker Nikhil Advani.
Directed by Saurabh Shukla, Nimrat will be paired opposite Rajkummar Rao who is recently enjoying the success of his film Citylights. The film in question is said to be a psychological drama and according to the director, it has elements of mystery that will leave the audience shocked. Producer Nikhil also claimed that it took weeks for him to finalize the actor for that part but later, he was convinced that Nimrat was apt for the role.
The untitled film is said to be extensively shot in Kashmir, which Shukla believes has intriguing locales for this psychological drama.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai