Amit Sadh has shot a digital short film The Journey with Zarina Wahab and Zoya Afroz. He says that it is a film with a big heart. The four-minute-long film released on Sunday on YouTube. Conceptualised by BoringBrands in collaboration with Global mobile technology startup OnePlus, the film celebrates the joy of being close to your loved ones for festivals.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“Shooting this film and reuniting with this team has been a fantastic experience. What sets this apart from a lot of other films out there is its simplicity,” Amit said in a statement.
“It is a film with a big heart and I believe audiences will be able to connect to the emotions that run high in Indian households, especially during festivals. The characters are very relatable and the story will leave you with a smile on your face,” added the actor, who was last seen in Salman Khan-starrer “Sultan”.
Set against the backdrop of Diwali and shot in the scenic terrains of Ladakh, “The Journey” explores the emotions that affect human choices.
The film features Amit as the protagonist, and veteran actress Zarina, who plays his mother.
Meanwhile, Amit is excited that his much-delayed film Runningshaadi.com is finally going to hit the screens as the wait for its release made him feel depressed. Also starring Taapsee Pannu, the romantic drama has been produced by Shoojit Sircar. It was made long back but didn’t. It was made long back but didn’t get any release date. However, the film has now reportedly got a release date sometime early next year.