Yesterday, we all saw Narendra Modi’s voting selfie making waves (pun not intended) on Twitter. This made us want to look up selfies that other celebrities had taken over the past few years.
Below, we gather the funniest selfies that we found from all over the internet:
Let’s start with the normally poised and well-behaved Jacqueline Fernandez. Jackie, if you showed this much flexibility in your expressions on screen, you’d have left your competitors far behind by now.
Ranveer charges crores and crores for each film that he does. Maybe he should invest in a phone that takes better pictures? Oh, and a barber. And a make-up man.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
If all of us looked this way after playing Holi, then the world would be a much more beautiful place.
If there was a poster image for a bad tan, Kim Kardashian would be the brand ambassador.
It’s a selfie within a selfie! Woah! Mind: blown.
Hey, look. After ET and Jaadu, an alien has come to Earth in the form of Tyra Banks!