Yesterday, we all saw Narendra Modi’s voting selfie making waves (pun not intended) on Twitter. This made us want to look up selfies that other celebrities had taken over the past few years.
Below, we gather the funniest selfies that we found from all over the internet:
Let’s start with the normally poised and well-behaved Jacqueline Fernandez. Jackie, if you showed this much flexibility in your expressions on screen, you’d have left your competitors far behind by now.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Ranveer charges crores and crores for each film that he does. Maybe he should invest in a phone that takes better pictures? Oh, and a barber. And a make-up man.
If all of us looked this way after playing Holi, then the world would be a much more beautiful place.
If there was a poster image for a bad tan, Kim Kardashian would be the brand ambassador.
It’s a selfie within a selfie! Woah! Mind: blown.
Hey, look. After ET and Jaadu, an alien has come to Earth in the form of Tyra Banks!