Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar on Tuesday (April 15) said that filmmaker Anurag Kashyap had fulfilled Karan’s late father and filmmaker Yash Johar’s wish.
Karan Johar revealed that his father Yash Johar believed that he should be become an actor. Karan Johar tweeted, “My father thought I should be an actor. I didn’t. Thank you Anurag Kashyap for fulfilling my dad’s wish. Just wrapped ‘Bombay Velvet’.
my father thought I should be an actor… I didnt…thank you Anurag Kashyap for fulfilling my dad’s wish…just wrapped #BombayVelvet!!!
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) April 15, 2014
The filmmaker, who has done a few cameo roles in films like ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’, will be seen in a full fledged negative role in Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’.
Bombay Velvet stars Ranbir Kapoor and Aushka Sharma in lead roles.
Anushka Sharma too had recently wrapped up the filming of ‘Bombay Velvet’ and ventured immediately into her home production ‘NH 10’ which also stars Neil Bhooplam.