Sasha, 22, who debuted with the 2013 action-thriller opposite the ‘2 States’ star, feels he is on the right track and his next film will prove to be a game-changer for him.
“Arjun is getting there but I feel he is yet to achieve the kind of stardom which Ranveer Singh got with ‘Ram Leela’. With ‘Tevar’ things will change for him. I feel it will be something really big for Arjun,” said Sasha.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
‘Tevar’, an action-romance directed by Amit Sharma, also stars Sonakshi Sinha and Sasha feels their chemistry will be something to watch out for.
The young actress says she has remained in touch with Arjun and also congratulated him on his last film’s success. “I am really happy for him. He was one film old when we did Aurangzeb and now he has become so successful. He is a nice person and is doing extremely well for himself,” she said.
Sasha, who is ready with her next film ‘Desi Kattey’ co-starring Jay Bhanushali, says she is confident that people will like her ‘innocent’ chemistry with the ‘Hate Story 2’ actor as much as they liked her pairing with Arjun.
“I feel really nice that people appreciated our intimate scenes because we worked hard on it. But am sure mine and Jay’s chemistry will also be praised because the scenes are realistic and we both look good together on screen,” the actress said.