“Arjun will be playing Aryan Chauhan. It’s a guest role where he’ll showcase his dance moves. It was at the behest of choreographer-director Prabhudeva that he agreed to be part of the film. He has already shot his portion,” a source close to the actor told IANS.
Directed by Remo D’Souza, the film is the sequel to the sleeper hit “ABCD: AnyBody Can Dance”.
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India will release in Tamil too, teaser to be unveiled soon
- Elli AvrRam to do a special song in Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India
- Varun Dhawan, Katrina Kaif and Prabhu Deva to have a dance battle in Remo D’Souza next, watch video
- I am most comfortable with Shraddha: Varun Dhawan
- Varun Dhawan shares workout video
- Fire breaks out on sets of Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘ABCD 2’
Meanwhile, Arjun is busy promoting his forthcoming Telugu release “S/O Satyamurthy”.