“Arjun will be playing Aryan Chauhan. It’s a guest role where he’ll showcase his dance moves. It was at the behest of choreographer-director Prabhudeva that he agreed to be part of the film. He has already shot his portion,” a source close to the actor told IANS.
Directed by Remo D’Souza, the film is the sequel to the sleeper hit “ABCD: AnyBody Can Dance”.
- Remo D'Souza rejects reports of Varun Dhawan replacing Salman Khan in his dance film
- Two years of ABCD 2: Varun Dhawan and Remo D'Souza remember fond memories of the dance film, see photos
- I am most comfortable with Shraddha: Varun Dhawan
- Varun Dhawan shares workout video
- Fire breaks out on sets of Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor's 'ABCD 2'
- Varun Dhawan: 'ABCD 2' my ode to dancers
Meanwhile, Arjun is busy promoting his forthcoming Telugu release “S/O Satyamurthy”.