Uproarious scenes dominated the proceedings in Rajya Sabha today with members staging protests in the Well over Telangana statehood issue and a TDP member trying to snatch the mike of the Chair.
Bollywood also expressed its anger over the entire Telangana issue. This is what they had to say.
Disgusting and disgraceful. Throw them all in jail I say and out of parliament forever ! #Parliament
— Soni Razdan (@Soni_Razdan) February 13, 2014
Shocking to see turn of events in Parliament. Even a C grade action flick does not look as ugly. This is a black day, one to be ashamed of.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— Madhur Bhandarkar (@mbhandarkar268) February 13, 2014
Oh yes. I keep getting called Anarchist Supporter. Which ones? The ones inside the Parliament or outside?
— Shekhar Kapur (@shekharkapur) February 11, 2014
Terrorists who planned attacks on Parliament must b laughing- they dnt need 2do anything MPs can mess things up themselves #ChaosinLokSabha
— Ken Ghosh (@kenghosh) February 13, 2014
Would be totally awesome if laser tag was allowed in Parliament. Of course, @Panda_Jay would win every time.
— Chetan Bhagat (@chetan_bhagat) February 13, 2014
Cant police do a lathi charge in parliament? Whats happn there is the real anarchy. How are they being allowed to hold up the country
— Ken Ghosh (@kenghosh) February 12, 2014