Uproarious scenes dominated the proceedings in Rajya Sabha today with members staging protests in the Well over Telangana statehood issue and a TDP member trying to snatch the mike of the Chair.
Bollywood also expressed its anger over the entire Telangana issue. This is what they had to say.
Disgusting and disgraceful. Throw them all in jail I say and out of parliament forever ! #Parliament
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— Soni Razdan (@Soni_Razdan) February 13, 2014
Shocking to see turn of events in Parliament. Even a C grade action flick does not look as ugly. This is a black day, one to be ashamed of.
— Madhur Bhandarkar (@mbhandarkar268) February 13, 2014
Oh yes. I keep getting called Anarchist Supporter. Which ones? The ones inside the Parliament or outside?
— Shekhar Kapur (@shekharkapur) February 11, 2014
Terrorists who planned attacks on Parliament must b laughing- they dnt need 2do anything MPs can mess things up themselves #ChaosinLokSabha
— Ken Ghosh (@kenghosh) February 13, 2014
Would be totally awesome if laser tag was allowed in Parliament. Of course, @Panda_Jay would win every time.
— Chetan Bhagat (@chetan_bhagat) February 13, 2014
Cant police do a lathi charge in parliament? Whats happn there is the real anarchy. How are they being allowed to hold up the country
— Ken Ghosh (@kenghosh) February 12, 2014