Director Mozez Singh of musical drama ‘Zubaan’ and actors Vicky Kaushal and Sarah Jane Dias had a fan moment when they met Hollywood star Harvey Keitel at the ongoing 20th Busan International Film Festival in Korea.
“It’s the ultimate honour for ‘Zubaan’ to have its World Premiere as the Opening Film for the Busan International Film Festival. It was a terrific experience showcasing the film at the festival and also interacting with one of my favourite Hollywood actors, Mr Harvey Keitel,” Singh said in a statement.
“Zubaan” was the opening film of the festival on Thursday, marking it as the first time that a Bollywood musical was achieving the feat.
- ‘Zubaan’ is coming-of-age commercial film: Mozez Singh
- Anurag Kashyap is my guru, my mentor: Masaan actor Vicky Kaushal
- Vicky Kaushal shot for ‘Zubaan’ before ‘Masaan’
- ‘Zubaan’ director Mozez Singh honoured at Busan Film Festival
- ‘Zubaan’ opening Busan Festival feels surreal: Vicky Kaushal
- Vicky Kaushal’s ‘Zubaan’ to open Busan International Film Festival
The musical drama features “Masaan” fame actor Vicky Kaushal and he says that he “managed to take some acting tips” from the “Pulp Fiction” star.
“I couldn’t have asked for more. It was a surreal feeling and a double whammy of sorts, with ‘Zubaan’ being the opening film and the opportunity to interact with Hollywood star Harvey Keitel. I managed to take some acting tips from my favourite Hollywood star,” Vicky said.
Produced by Guneet Monga and Shaan Vyas of Sikhya Entertainment and Metamozez Entertainment, “Zubaan” is the story of a young man who has a fear of music and is set in Punjab and Delhi.