Actor Deepak Dobriyal, known for his effective supporting roles in films, says he was offered a role in Sooraj Barjatya’s “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” after his part in “Tanu Weds Manu”.
“Sooraj-ji gave me a role in ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ and he told me, ‘I gave you this role after watching your performance in ‘Tanu Weds Manu’. So, I feel the response has been great and few characters leave a strong impact on the audience,” Deepak said.
- Lucky to be part of Salman Khan's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo': Swara Bhaskar
- I would like to work with Konkona Sen: Deepak Dobriyal
- I want to do complex stories now: Deepak Dobriyal
- Deepak Dobriyal all praise for Salman Khan, R Madhavan
- Never expected so much love: Deepak Dobriyal aka Pappi of 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- Deepak Dobriyal plays a madcap character in Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo
The actor is once again receiving plaudits for essaying the role of Pappi Singh in the latest hit “Tanu Weds Manu Returns”. Kangana Ranaut’s double-role may have turned out to be the star of the Aanand L. Rai-directorial, but Deepak’s role as R. Madhavan’s on-screen close friend has also been roundly applauded.