Post the release of ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ Superstar Rajinikanth is busy shooting for his next film ‘Lingaa’ at Ramoji Film city in Hyderabad. The ‘mahurat’ shot of the movie was shot in May this year at Chamundeshwari Temple in Mysore.
The shooting for the film is going on in full swing at Ramoji Film city since this morning with Rajinikanth and it will go on till evening. The 63-year-old actor looked fresh and fit in a get-up of a young man while shooting scenes for the movie.
Apparently, the film has been named after Rajinikanth’s grandson Linga, who is the son of actor Dhanush and Rajinikanth’s elder daughter Aishwaryaa R Dhanush.
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
After romancing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in ‘Robot’ and Deepika Padukone in ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, the superstar will be seen opposite Sonakshi Sinha in ‘Lingaa’. The film spans across generations and has music by A R Rahman.
‘Lingaa’ is being directed by K S Ravikumar. The film features Rajinikanth, Anushka Shetty and Sonakshi Sinha in lead roles.