Post the release of ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ Superstar Rajinikanth is busy shooting for his next film ‘Lingaa’ at Ramoji Film city in Hyderabad. The ‘mahurat’ shot of the movie was shot in May this year at Chamundeshwari Temple in Mysore.
The shooting for the film is going on in full swing at Ramoji Film city since this morning with Rajinikanth and it will go on till evening. The 63-year-old actor looked fresh and fit in a get-up of a young man while shooting scenes for the movie.
Apparently, the film has been named after Rajinikanth’s grandson Linga, who is the son of actor Dhanush and Rajinikanth’s elder daughter Aishwaryaa R Dhanush.
After romancing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in ‘Robot’ and Deepika Padukone in ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, the superstar will be seen opposite Sonakshi Sinha in ‘Lingaa’. The film spans across generations and has music by A R Rahman.
‘Lingaa’ is being directed by K S Ravikumar. The film features Rajinikanth, Anushka Shetty and Sonakshi Sinha in lead roles.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review