Tamil TV and film actress Sandra Amy has landed a plum role in yet-untitled Emraan Hashmi’s next Bollywood outing with director Anthony D’Souza. Sandra will be seen playing a Tamil girlfriend to Emraan in the film.
“I’m playing a small role as Emraan’s love interest in the film. I have a few scenes with him. It was director Anthony who saw my pictures and felt I would be perfect for the role. It may be a brief role but I’m glad I’m entering Bollywood with it,” Sandra told IANS.
Sameera Reddy plays the female lead in the film, which is yet to go on floors.
Sandra will also have a lip-lock scene with Emraan.
“There’s a small lip-lock scene between us. Since I play his girlfriend, I was told that it was required for the role. I hope I can pull it off,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In Tamil, Sandra awaits the release of her film “Sivappu Enakku Pidikkum”.