Tamil TV and film actress Sandra Amy has landed a plum role in yet-untitled Emraan Hashmi’s next Bollywood outing with director Anthony D’Souza. Sandra will be seen playing a Tamil girlfriend to Emraan in the film.
“I’m playing a small role as Emraan’s love interest in the film. I have a few scenes with him. It was director Anthony who saw my pictures and felt I would be perfect for the role. It may be a brief role but I’m glad I’m entering Bollywood with it,” Sandra told IANS.
Sameera Reddy plays the female lead in the film, which is yet to go on floors.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sandra will also have a lip-lock scene with Emraan.
“There’s a small lip-lock scene between us. Since I play his girlfriend, I was told that it was required for the role. I hope I can pull it off,” she said.
In Tamil, Sandra awaits the release of her film “Sivappu Enakku Pidikkum”.