Actress Tamannaah Bhatia, who is part of forthcoming multi-starrer “Hummshakals”, believes in including fitness regime in everyday life and says she lost five kg for her role in the laugh riot.
“Fitness is like brushing your teeth. You must include fitness to your daily life. For ‘Humshakals’, I had to lose 5 kg. So, I went to this famous dietiecian – Pooja Makhija – and she gave me a new diet plan,” Tamannaah told IANS.
“I am allowed to eat everything – rice, pastas, and nuts, but controlled portions. At one point of time you don’t eat too much of anything and it really helped me to lose weight,” she added.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
A known name down south, the actress started working out “six years back”.
She said: “I was a fussy eater. I had to pull down a few kg to look a certain way. People should not enter into dieting without any guidance. You should take professional help.”
“I always kept myself fit compared to other people because I feel if your lifestyle is not fit, then you can’t work properly. If your lifestyle is unhealthy, it will reflect on screen,” she added.