Actress Tamannaah Bhatia, who is part of forthcoming multi-starrer “Hummshakals”, believes in including fitness regime in everyday life and says she lost five kg for her role in the laugh riot.
“Fitness is like brushing your teeth. You must include fitness to your daily life. For ‘Humshakals’, I had to lose 5 kg. So, I went to this famous dietiecian – Pooja Makhija – and she gave me a new diet plan,” Tamannaah told IANS.
“I am allowed to eat everything – rice, pastas, and nuts, but controlled portions. At one point of time you don’t eat too much of anything and it really helped me to lose weight,” she added.
A known name down south, the actress started working out “six years back”.
She said: “I was a fussy eater. I had to pull down a few kg to look a certain way. People should not enter into dieting without any guidance. You should take professional help.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I always kept myself fit compared to other people because I feel if your lifestyle is not fit, then you can’t work properly. If your lifestyle is unhealthy, it will reflect on screen,” she added.