Actress Katrina Kaif, who is rumoured to be Ranbir Kapoor’s current ladylove, feels that it would be a disrespect to her “existing relationship” if she talks in public about her former beau Salman Khan.
During an appearance on screenwriter-lyricist Niranjan Iyengar’s talk show “Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan – Season 2”, Katrina was asked about her relationship with the “Dabangg” actor.
To that, she replied: “He is an amazing person and everyone in and out of the industry knows that. His parents and family treated me like a daughter always.
“But it does not seem respectful to my existing relationship if I talk about Salman or his family in the media hence I choose not to mostly.”
- EXCLUSIVE | Tiger Zinda Hai director Ali Abbas Zafar on Salman Khan: I can push him to do things which others cannot
- Tiger Zinda Hai actor Paresh Pahuja on debuting with YRF, Salman Khan’s memorable hug and why he loved playing ‘Azaan’
- Bigg Boss 11 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman Khan to celebrate Tiger Zinda Hai success with Katrina Kaif
- Romancing Salman Khan and Aamir Khan onscreen is wonderful: Katrina Kaif
- Exclusive: Katrina lives in a beautiful, perfect world, says Tiger Zinda Hai actor Salman Khan
- Katrina Kaif on marriage plans with longtime boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor, her friendship with Salman
On being prodded about her “existing relationship” and her marriage plans with Ranbir, she said: “Ranbir is my all-time friend”.
The episode of “Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan – Season 2”, featuring Katrina, will be aired on Sunday on Zee Cafe.