After her stunning performances in ‘Drishyam’ and ‘Haider’ , Tabu is back onscreen with ‘Fitoor’ which stars Aditya Roy Kapur and Katrina Kaif in lead roles.
Initially Rekha was on board for the role, but the veteran actress opted out for reasons unknown then. According to a source, Rekha had quit the role of Begum Hazrat because it was very similar to her real life.
Director Abhishek Kapoor told reporters in Mumbai: “When we started, Rekhaji was doing the film. She is a wonderful, gracious and loving lady. During the course of the film, we saw things little differently.We felt it’s best that we not do this film together, we can work on something else in future.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“She is a reserved and private person. She is not going to stand up, say things to safeguard her own interest, we should be cautious. It is downright cruel to say anything about her,” he added.
After Rekha left, Tabu was roped in to play the role of Begum.
With PTI inputs