After her stunning performances in ‘Drishyam’ and ‘Haider’ , Tabu is back onscreen with ‘Fitoor’ which stars Aditya Roy Kapur and Katrina Kaif in lead roles.
Initially Rekha was on board for the role, but the veteran actress opted out for reasons unknown then. According to a source, Rekha had quit the role of Begum Hazrat because it was very similar to her real life.
Director Abhishek Kapoor told reporters in Mumbai: “When we started, Rekhaji was doing the film. She is a wonderful, gracious and loving lady. During the course of the film, we saw things little differently.We felt it’s best that we not do this film together, we can work on something else in future.”
“She is a reserved and private person. She is not going to stand up, say things to safeguard her own interest, we should be cautious. It is downright cruel to say anything about her,” he added.
After Rekha left, Tabu was roped in to play the role of Begum.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
With PTI inputs