After collaborating with director Vishal Bhardwaj in “Maqbool”, Tabu will be seen in his next “Haider”. She says she was eager to work with him as he gives her creative freedom.
“I was waiting to work with Vishal again. He gives me the utmost creative freedom when I work,” Tabu said here Tuesday at the trailer launch of the film.
“He just lets you do whatever you want to do. He just corrects you if he feels it is wrong, but I enjoy working with him,” she added.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Haider”, an adaptation of “Hamlet”, is part of Bhardwaj’s Shakespeare trilogy after “Maqbool” (Macbeth) and “Omkara” (Othello”).
Further praising her rapport with Bhardwaj the 42-year-old said, “I think we work very well together.”
“We both understand each other very well. We have shared history, we have shared one of the most intense times of my life during ‘Maqbool’ and he will always be part of that.
“It was fantastic to work with him,” she added.
Besides acting in “Haider”, Tabu has also sung a song.
Produced by UTV Motion Pictures, the film, scheduled for an Oct 2 release, also stars Shahid Kapoor, Irrfan, Kay Kay Menon and Shraddha Kapoor.