After collaborating with director Vishal Bhardwaj in “Maqbool”, Tabu will be seen in his next “Haider”. She says she was eager to work with him as he gives her creative freedom.
“I was waiting to work with Vishal again. He gives me the utmost creative freedom when I work,” Tabu said here Tuesday at the trailer launch of the film.
“He just lets you do whatever you want to do. He just corrects you if he feels it is wrong, but I enjoy working with him,” she added.
“Haider”, an adaptation of “Hamlet”, is part of Bhardwaj’s Shakespeare trilogy after “Maqbool” (Macbeth) and “Omkara” (Othello”).
Further praising her rapport with Bhardwaj the 42-year-old said, “I think we work very well together.”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“We both understand each other very well. We have shared history, we have shared one of the most intense times of my life during ‘Maqbool’ and he will always be part of that.
“It was fantastic to work with him,” she added.
Besides acting in “Haider”, Tabu has also sung a song.