Bollywood actresses Tabu and Shraddha Kapoor will be singing a traditional Kashmiri song in their upcoming film ‘Haider‘. Both Tabu and Shraddha, who will be seen playing crucial roles in Vishal Bhardwaj’s next, will be crooning a song ‘Roshe valle’.
“Tabu and Shraddha will be singing an old Kashmiri folk song. It is titled ‘Roshe valle’,” sources close to the development told PTI.
Shraddha had earlier sung ‘Galliyan…’ in her last release ‘Ek Villain’. Reportedly, both Tabu and Shraddha are going to perform live at the music launch of ‘Haider’, which will be held soon. (See Pics: Haider first look)
‘Haider’ is an adaptation of William Shakespeare’s Hamlet, and is set in Kashmir. The film stars Tabu, Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor and Kay Kay Menon, and is scheduled to be released on October 2.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest