- Watch Golmaal Again song Hum Nahi Sudhrenge: Ajay Devgn and gang give us a feel-good number
- Golmaal Again title track: This Ajay Devgn-Parineeti Chopra peppy number is a quintessential Rohit Shetty song
- Watch Golmaal Again trailer: Ajay Devgn and his gang is funny in parts but Tusshar Kapoor gets back his voice
Actress Tabu, known for her versatile performances, has no qualms about playing the role of a mother in films.
“It depends on the character (of mother)…if the character is nice then I will do it. Otherwise I will not do boring mother roles,” Tabu told PTI in an interview here.
- Ajay Devgn and Tabu teaming up for a rom-com, to release on Dussehra 2018
- Want everything to go well for Katrina Kaif: Tabu
- Fortunate Tabu trusted me for 'Fitoor': Abhishek Kapoor
- Styling Tabu for 'Fitoor' was great, says Manish Malhotra
- Katrina the most hardworking actress I've worked with: Tabu
- Hardest thing in 'Fitoor' was to pretend Tabu is my mother: Katrina Kaif
Tabu is now excited to step into the shoes of Rekha for Abhishek Kapoor’s “Fitoor”. The film also stars Aditya Roy Kapoor and Katrina Kaif.
“I just did one scene with him (Aditya Roy Kapoor). I have a lot of things to do. Gattu (director Abhishek Kapoor) is a friend, I have known him for a long time. It has been a good experience,” Tabu said.
When asked about Rekha and if there is a sense of pressure, Tabu says, “It is a huge project.”