Bollywood actress Tabu was hospitalised on Saturday (February 22), while shooting for her upcoming film ‘Haider’ in Kashmir, after she experienced breathing issues on the sets.
The actress, who was last seen in Salman Khan starrer ‘Jai Ho’, was suffering from severe cold and was feeling suffocated, when she was admitted to Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS), in the morning. “Tabu was hospitalised here and kept under observation. She was discharged in the evening,” an official of SKIMS said. The hospital is 13 km from the film’s shooting location.
He said the actor was complaining of some breathing problems due to inhalation of smoke on the sets of ‘Haider’.
Tabu was under observation for the day and was discharged in the evening. According to our sources, Tabu even completed part of her shooting for the film on the same day.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Shahid Kapoor is still in Kashmir for another week to complete the film’s shooting. Shahid had tweeted, “Morning all #haider and his complexities have kept me occupied the last month or so..Last week of shoot in this heavenly valley.”
Meanwhile, actress Shraddha Kapoor has completed her Kashmir Shooting schedule from the film is back in Mumbai and is shooting for the poster of her other film ‘The Villian’ with actors Sidharth Malhotra and Riteish Deshmukh.
— Shraddha Kapoor (@ShraddhaKapoor) February 23, 2014
(With PTI inputs)