Bollywood actress Tabu was hospitalised on Saturday (February 22), while shooting for her upcoming film ‘Haider’ in Kashmir, after she experienced breathing issues on the sets.
The actress, who was last seen in Salman Khan starrer ‘Jai Ho’, was suffering from severe cold and was feeling suffocated, when she was admitted to Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS), in the morning. “Tabu was hospitalised here and kept under observation. She was discharged in the evening,” an official of SKIMS said. The hospital is 13 km from the film’s shooting location.
He said the actor was complaining of some breathing problems due to inhalation of smoke on the sets of ‘Haider’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Tabu was under observation for the day and was discharged in the evening. According to our sources, Tabu even completed part of her shooting for the film on the same day.
The film also starring Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor and Irrfan is directed by Vishal Bharadwaj and is based on Shakespeare’s tragedy ‘Hamlet’.
Shahid Kapoor is still in Kashmir for another week to complete the film’s shooting. Shahid had tweeted, “Morning all #haider and his complexities have kept me occupied the last month or so..Last week of shoot in this heavenly valley.”
Meanwhile, actress Shraddha Kapoor has completed her Kashmir Shooting schedule from the film is back in Mumbai and is shooting for the poster of her other film ‘The Villian’ with actors Sidharth Malhotra and Riteish Deshmukh.
— Shraddha Kapoor (@ShraddhaKapoor) February 23, 2014
(With PTI inputs)