Versatile actress Tabu, who will be seen playing the character of a Begum in her next film “Fitoor”, says she had fun looking beautiful and glamorous in this film.
“I am proud to be part of this film. I was given lovely costumes to wear and I was so impressed by it,” Tabu told IANS.
“I was having fun looking beautiful and glamorous in the film. I don’t think I have worn such beautiful and glamorous costumes in recent times. I enjoyed being on the set,” she added.
“Fitoor” is Abhishek Kapoor’s Indian adaptation of the popular Charles Dickens’ classic Great Expectations.
The actress also coloured her hair in red for the film and she says she had to spend two days to get such tresses for the film.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I had to colour my hair. I had two days to do all the experiments and get the right shade of the colour. Gattu (Abhishek Kapoor’s nick name) is very particular about the look with all his actors,” she said.
The movie, that will hit theatres on February 12, also features Katrina Kaif and Aditya Roy Kapur.