Versatile actress Tabu, who will be seen playing the character of a Begum in her next film “Fitoor”, says she had fun looking beautiful and glamorous in this film.
“I am proud to be part of this film. I was given lovely costumes to wear and I was so impressed by it,” Tabu told IANS.
“I was having fun looking beautiful and glamorous in the film. I don’t think I have worn such beautiful and glamorous costumes in recent times. I enjoyed being on the set,” she added.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Fitoor” is Abhishek Kapoor’s Indian adaptation of the popular Charles Dickens’ classic Great Expectations.
The actress also coloured her hair in red for the film and she says she had to spend two days to get such tresses for the film.
“I had to colour my hair. I had two days to do all the experiments and get the right shade of the colour. Gattu (Abhishek Kapoor’s nick name) is very particular about the look with all his actors,” she said.
The movie, that will hit theatres on February 12, also features Katrina Kaif and Aditya Roy Kapur.