Actress Taapsee Pannu, who plays a refugee in her upcoming film Ghazi opposite Rana Daggubati, is all set to shed her ultra glam avatar and would be seen in a very simple look in the film.
For portraying her character in the film, Taapsee will carry a no make-up look and she has also been eating right to weigh minimum to look tortured and stressed as required for the character.
“It’s interesting when you portray characters of the past especially when they are involved in some historic event. Since I play a refugee and most of the movie is shot in a submarine it barely gives any scope for characters to play costume drama plus since I will be portraying a characters who has gone through enough shocks and troubles, I carry a no make-up look. In fact I need to look more worn down to suit certain scenes,” Taapsee said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations