Over the course of the next few months, actress Taapsee Pannu, who was last seen in “Baby”, will be busy hopping between Mumbai and Chennai to accommodate dates for two new projects that she has signed.
“Taapsee, who earlier had commitments in Bollywood has finally freed her schedule to accommodate offers from South, which have been plenty of late, especially post the success of ‘Baby’.”
“However, the actress has already committed her dates for the coming months to a few projects and thus taking on too many offers from south wasn’t an option,” a source close to Taapsee told IANS.
- Expresso, Episode 8: The struggle is harder when you don’t come from a film family, says Taapsee Pannu
- Taapsee Pannu, Saqib Saleem starrer Dil Junglee release postponed, will now release on March 9
- Dil Juunglee actor Taapsee Pannu likes balancing serious and light-hearted roles
- Soorma actor Taapsee Pannu expresses her love for sports
- EXCLUSIVE Taapsee Pannu talks about life post Pink, turning a Japanese tourist in Norway and why she’ll never quit regional films
- Taapsee Pannu rejects whopping amount for work commitment
She is said to have taken up two offers and for this she’ll be shuttling between Mumbai and Chennai in the coming three months, the source said. “Her schedule is so packed that she will literally be in each city for no longer than four days at a time.”
Taapsee is expected to shoot for two projects simultaneously, while also juggling her rehearsals for “Agra Ka Daabra” alongside other work-related commitments.
The actress is eagerly looking forward to her Tamil release “Kanchana 2”.