Actress Taapsee Pannu will be the showstopper for fashion designer Gaurang Shah Friday here at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/Festive 2014 edition.
Shah will unveil his latest Chitr-Sena line and Taapsee is more than happy to be his showstopper.
“I love Gaurang’s work and admire his weaves. I was anxiously waiting for a chance to walk for him. I follow his collections and I have done lot of photoshoots for his line of handwoven saris and outfits. I love his innovations in lehenga and anarkali which are outstanding,” Taapsee said in a statement.
Shah’s collections give her a “royal feeling”.
“I also wore lot of his saris. This will be a really special moment for me as I am walking for someone who I admire. The way he conducts his shows also speaks volumes about his idea of fashion,” she added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
This will be the first time Taapsee will walk the ramp for the designer. LFW will begin here Wednesday and conclude Sunday.