Actress Taapsee Pannu will be the showstopper for fashion designer Gaurang Shah Friday here at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/Festive 2014 edition.
Shah will unveil his latest Chitr-Sena line and Taapsee is more than happy to be his showstopper.
“I love Gaurang’s work and admire his weaves. I was anxiously waiting for a chance to walk for him. I follow his collections and I have done lot of photoshoots for his line of handwoven saris and outfits. I love his innovations in lehenga and anarkali which are outstanding,” Taapsee said in a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Shah’s collections give her a “royal feeling”.
“I also wore lot of his saris. This will be a really special moment for me as I am walking for someone who I admire. The way he conducts his shows also speaks volumes about his idea of fashion,” she added.
This will be the first time Taapsee will walk the ramp for the designer. LFW will begin here Wednesday and conclude Sunday.