Actress Taapsee Pannu, who has ventured into wedding planing along with her sister Shagun Pannu, has lent a helping hand to one of the NGOs in Delhi for a community wedding and says that she is “glad on the project getting successful”.
“From setting up mandaps to all arrangements, we managed the entire set up. We were glad on the project getting successful but the feeling of euphoria was from the blessing we received,” Taapsee said in a statement.
- Taapsee Pannu calls Mulk a 'passion driven project', shares fun photos from last day
- Taapsee Pannu starts shooting for Mulk
- Neha Dhupia, Dia Mirza and Taapsee Pannu sizzle in ethnic outfits
- Judwaa 2 actor Taapsee Pannu: I still don't consider myself an A-lister
- Taapsee Pannu keeps it chic and stylish during Judwaa 2 promotions
- Taapsee Pannu's SASSY reply to a troll for her BEACH look is winning the Internet
Community wedding is a custom majorly followed in India is an event where various couples are married at single platform.