Actress Taapsee Pannu, who has ventured into wedding planing along with her sister Shagun Pannu, has lent a helping hand to one of the NGOs in Delhi for a community wedding and says that she is “glad on the project getting successful”.
“From setting up mandaps to all arrangements, we managed the entire set up. We were glad on the project getting successful but the feeling of euphoria was from the blessing we received,” Taapsee said in a statement.
- Before Dil Juunglee releases, here’s a look at the box office performance of Taapsee Pannu’s last five releases
- Expresso, Episode 8: The struggle is harder when you don’t come from a film family, says Taapsee Pannu
- Taapsee Pannu’s OOTD is more confusion than fusion
- Taapsee Pannu makes us do a double take with her futuristic style
- Dil Juunglee actor Taapsee Pannu likes balancing serious and light-hearted roles
- Dil Juunglee: It’s time to witness the madness of Saqib Saleem and Taapsee Pannu. Watch video
Community wedding is a custom majorly followed in India is an event where various couples are married at single platform.