Actor Taapsee Pannu, who is riding high on success of her recent film Pink, is now gearing up for her next big film, ‘Naam Shabana’. The actor, who admitted that after Pink, she has got a bit nervous about chosing a script, is doing everything possible to give equally enthralling performance in her next flick. Taapsee, who portrayed a molestation victim in her recent film, is learning the nuances of martial arts for the filmmaker Neeraj Pandey’s next project.
Taapsee is learning mixed martial arts and a bit of Japanese martial art Aikido, apart from self-defence system Krav Maga for the movie. If sources are to be believed then the actress, who was last seen kicking some butts and packing some punches in Neeraj Pandey’s Baby, will be seen taking the action sequences to a new level. “Continuing with Krav Maga, I have also started training in basics of Aikido and MMA. It’s getting tougher and harder from what I did for Baby. It has been a month of training and I train for one and half to two hours every day, barring the days I am shooting for 12 hours,” Taapsee said in a statement.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
She also said that “all these three forms have been chosen for a specific reason and when you will see the film, you will realise why.” The actress shared that the first schedule of the movie is already over and the next will begin in mid-October. Naam Shabana is a part of Baby franchise. Baby had Akshay Kumar in the lead role. But he will be seen in a cameo in the new movie. Taapsee said Akshay’s guest appearance will lend a huge support to the movie. The film will also star Manoj Bajpayee and Anupam Kher.