Taapsee Pannu garnered a lot of praise for her performance in Pink and now with the rumours doing rounds about it being remade in Telugu, the actor says she will love to be a part of it. Taapsee said, “I don’t know about that till now, but if they do approach me, I would love to do.”
Talking about how she feels about Pink success, the actress said all the appreciation has made her more cautious about the choice of roles she makes, as she doesn’t want to disappoint her fans.
“The response I got for those 20 minutes in ‘Baby’ was very good because of which I got a lot of other films in which you’ll be seeing me next year. Now, it has got escalated to certain other level after ‘Pink, which makes me a little scared, now what do I choose to live up to those expectations,” the 29-year-old said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Tapsee said a film like Pink is a rarity in an actor’s career, and she wants to continue to impress the audience with her future movies. “I need to accept the fact that ‘Pink’ will not come my way again. I am just trying to be as versatile as possible and work with good directors.”
On the work front, Taapsee has already begun filming for her forthcoming movie Naam Shabana, produced by Neeraj Pandey. The actress shared that the first schedule of the movie is already over and the next will begin in mid-October. Naam Shabana is a part of Baby franchise. Baby had Akshay Kumar in the lead role. But he will be seen in a cameo in the new movie. Taapsee said Akshay’s guest appearance will lend a huge support to the movie. The film will also star Manoj Bajpayee and Anupam Kher.