Baby actress Taapsee Pannu is finally back from her US trip and has joined megastar Amitabh Bachchan in Delhi for the shooting of their upcoming movie. The actress, who is more than excited to work with Big B, is also happy to shoot for the film in her city.
This is the first venture wherein Amitabh Bachchan will share screen space with young Taapsee.
Seen in the picture above is the actress enjoying a light moment with Big B. This session of selfies happened on the second day of shooting.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Taapsee joined Amitabh Bachchan on International Women’s Day. She had earlier said, “To start the shoot of a movie on Women’s day who’s subject is related to women and working with my favourite people like Amit ji and Shoojit sir have made me more excited for the movie.”
The film is being directed by National Award-winner Aniruddha Roy Chowdhary.