Actress Taapsee Pannu has been busy hunting for interesting wedding destinations for her wedding planning business along with sister Shagun.
She is keen to add to the profile of The Wedding Factory, their wedding planning company.
The 27-year-old actress has decided to go around the country and explore some unexplored destinations.
“Travelling is my first love and this gives me another reason to explore. I am visiting destinations around the country and knowing more people…that’s an added value to my venture.
- Expresso, Episode 8: The struggle is harder when you don’t come from a film family, says Taapsee Pannu
- Taapsee Pannu, Saqib Saleem starrer Dil Junglee release postponed, will now release on March 9
- Dil Juunglee actor Taapsee Pannu on romancing onscreen: It’s tough for me to do all those things on camera
- Dil Juunglee actor Taapsee Pannu likes balancing serious and light-hearted roles
- Taapsee Pannu ties wedding bells for a cause
- Insecurity didn’t turn me into wedding planner: Taapsee Pannu
“Destination wedding should not only be cherished by the rich masses of the society, if one can wisely pick the destination and accommodate all the arrangements in the given budget. I believe I am making use of my time in all the verticals as much as I can,” Taapsee said in a statement.
On the movie front, Taapsee has just wrapped up film “Runningshaadi.com” and will be seen in her next “Agra Ka Daabra”.