After working together in “Runningshaadi.com”, which is in the post-production stage, and in an ad, actors Taapsee Pannu and Amit Sadh will be seen together in a short documentary.
The documentary, the shooting for which begins on Thursday, will be directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia.
Talking about how she enjoys working with Amit and it just so happens that the duo is offered projects together, Taapsee said, “It’s interesting how Amit and I got an opportunity to be paired for the third time after ‘Runningshaadi.com’ and the commercial we shot together. Even though the movie hasn’t released yet, people do come up to us very often with projects to star together.
- Before Dil Juunglee releases, here’s a look at the box office performance of Taapsee Pannu’s last five releases
- Naam Shabana happened because of Baby’s unexpected positive feedback: Taapsee Pannu
- Anushka Sharma launches Phillauri logo, Taapsee Pannu and Amit Sadh promote Runningshaadi.com
- Taapsee Pannu says she owes her blockbuster Pink’s success to upcoming film Runningshaadi.com
- Runningshaadi.com will reveal why I was chosen for Pink, says Taapsee Pannu
- Amit Sadh is like my in-house hero: Taapsee Pannu
“This (the documentary) is yet another love story we will shoot and it becomes even more special with Tigmanshu sir directing it.”