Actors beef up, tone up, tonsure and do more for their on-screen characters off and on. Now, it’s for actress Swara Bhaskar to gain weight for her role as a mother in ‘Nil Battey Sannaata’. She says it’s a “guilt-free binging opportunity”.
The ‘Raanjhanaa’ actress, who is currently shooting for ‘Nil…’, directed by Ashwiny Iyer, has been asked to gain weight as she looked too young for the role of a mother to a teenager.
Confirming this, Swara said in a statement: “I am a happy foodie and I am glad for this guilt-free binging opportunity. The chef at the hotel in Agra where I am staying, runs an excellent kitchen and I am thoroughly enjoying all the amazing cuisine on the menu.”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
But what will happen after she finishes shooting the film?
“I don’t know, crash diet I guess! I have to start shooting for Sooraj Barjatya’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo’ after this. I need to be back in a slim avatar. I guess I’ll have to starve myself the day I stop shooting this film (‘Nil…’),” she quipped.