Actors beef up, tone up, tonsure and do more for their on-screen characters off and on. Now, it’s for actress Swara Bhaskar to gain weight for her role as a mother in ‘Nil Battey Sannaata’. She says it’s a “guilt-free binging opportunity”.
The ‘Raanjhanaa’ actress, who is currently shooting for ‘Nil…’, directed by Ashwiny Iyer, has been asked to gain weight as she looked too young for the role of a mother to a teenager.
Confirming this, Swara said in a statement: “I am a happy foodie and I am glad for this guilt-free binging opportunity. The chef at the hotel in Agra where I am staying, runs an excellent kitchen and I am thoroughly enjoying all the amazing cuisine on the menu.”
But what will happen after she finishes shooting the film?
“I don’t know, crash diet I guess! I have to start shooting for Sooraj Barjatya’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo’ after this. I need to be back in a slim avatar. I guess I’ll have to starve myself the day I stop shooting this film (‘Nil…’),” she quipped.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews