Actress Swara Bhaskar, who is busy shooting for ‘Nil Battey Sannaata’, drew a crowd that recognised her as Bindiya of ‘Raanjhanaa’.
Talking about the experience, Swara said in a statement: “Indeed, we have been repeatedly mobbed while shooting outdoors for the past few days. Agra crowds seem to be genuine cinema lovers as they are bearing the heat and police and the yelling of the crew to watch the shoot and take pictures.”
“I think they are actually mobbing the camera! But then someone yelled ‘Bindiya’ and I felt gratified to know that it was not just the camera they were curious about,” she added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari’s ‘Nil Battey Sannaata’, Swara plays the lead role and features as a mother.
For the past few days, the crew has been shooting at outdoor locations in Agra, and battling the heat. But the heat has not stopped the enthusiastic onlookers and residents of the bylanes and areas of the Taj city.