Actress Swara Bhaskar, who is busy shooting for ‘Nil Battey Sannaata’, drew a crowd that recognised her as Bindiya of ‘Raanjhanaa’.
Talking about the experience, Swara said in a statement: “Indeed, we have been repeatedly mobbed while shooting outdoors for the past few days. Agra crowds seem to be genuine cinema lovers as they are bearing the heat and police and the yelling of the crew to watch the shoot and take pictures.”
“I think they are actually mobbing the camera! But then someone yelled ‘Bindiya’ and I felt gratified to know that it was not just the camera they were curious about,” she added.
In Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari’s ‘Nil Battey Sannaata’, Swara plays the lead role and features as a mother.
For the past few days, the crew has been shooting at outdoor locations in Agra, and battling the heat. But the heat has not stopped the enthusiastic onlookers and residents of the bylanes and areas of the Taj city.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review