Sussanne Roshan,who split with her actor husband Hrithik Roshan a week ago,was bombarded with questions on Wednesday (December 18) night about who was to be blamed for their shocking split.
But Sussanne,mother of two boys Hridhaan and Hrehaan,told reporters at the launch of her boutique ‘Bandra 190’ said: “To blame anybody else in this situation is very bad. It is only about me and Hrithik,nobody else.”
There were reports that Sussanne’s close friendship with Arjun Rampal was a reason for her split with husband Hrithik. But Sussane clarified saying: “They are all very good friends of mine and Hrithik’s. We have always been a very close knit friends circle so to blame anybody else in this situation is very bad.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Hrithik Roshan had last week announced his separation from wife Sussanne. He had issued a statement stating,”My wife has decided to separate from me and end 17 year relationship”.
Hrithik Roshan,39,and Sussanne,35,who were childhood sweethearts,tied the knot in 2000 after a four-year courtship.
Arjun Rampal,who was also at the boutique launch with wife Mehr,said: “The most important thing is for the people to be happy and I think that’s what matters the most.”
Sussanne had earlier said it was their responsibility to protect and take care of their two children.
Hrithik and Sussanne would have celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary on December 20.