Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who is likely to share screen space with Hollywood actor John Travolta in Shekhar Kapur’s ‘Paani’, has requested the director to give him at least 100 days to prepare for his role opposite the Hollywood legend.
Sushant Singh Rajput, who has recently wrapped up the shooting for Dibakar Banerjee’s ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshy’ based on a fictional Bengali detective character by Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay.
According to a leading news daily, Sushant Singh Rajput has asked for 100 days to prepare for the physical and emotional aspects of his character in the film.
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
According to reports, to prepare for his role in ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshy’, Sushant Singh Rajput had gone into seclusion to get a hang of the detective’s discrete methods.
Sushant had also stayed in a separate hotel from the rest of the crew and had ceased all contacts with his family, friends including girlfriend Ankita Lokhande.
‘Paani’ is said to be a film set in 2050, where international corporations control the source of water due to which people are suffering from acute crisis.
John Trovolta, famous for films like ‘Saturday Night Fever’, said at the recently held IIFA awards that Shekhar Kapur had offered him a role in ‘Paani’, and that he was considering the part. “I have been offered a film that I am considering doing, I believe its an honest Bollywood film and its called Paani, by Shekhar Kapoor, he’s asked me to be a part of it,” John Travolta said.
John Travolta, who is a huge fan of Bollywood’s song and dance routines has also asked Shekhar Kapur to add one for him. “I have known Shekhar for a while now. Even though the script does not have it (song) Shekhar said he will put a song to make it truly Bollywood. I am open to working in Hindi films if I like the story and my part,” he had said.
John Trovolta also said that he has watched Hindi films like ‘3 Idiots’, ‘Lagaan’ and ‘Krissh’. He has also seen Priyanka Chopra’s debut music album ‘Exotic’ and he found her brilliant. The actor was also in awe of Deepika Padukone in Sanjay leela Bhansali’s ‘Ram-Leela’.