Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who is likely to share screen space with Hollywood actor John Travolta in Shekhar Kapur’s ‘Paani’, has requested the director to give him at least 100 days to prepare for his role opposite the Hollywood legend.
Sushant Singh Rajput, who has recently wrapped up the shooting for Dibakar Banerjee’s ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshy’ based on a fictional Bengali detective character by Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay.
According to a leading news daily, Sushant Singh Rajput has asked for 100 days to prepare for the physical and emotional aspects of his character in the film.
According to reports, to prepare for his role in ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshy’, Sushant Singh Rajput had gone into seclusion to get a hang of the detective’s discrete methods.
Sushant had also stayed in a separate hotel from the rest of the crew and had ceased all contacts with his family, friends including girlfriend Ankita Lokhande.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
‘Paani’ is said to be a film set in 2050, where international corporations control the source of water due to which people are suffering from acute crisis.
John Trovolta, famous for films like ‘Saturday Night Fever’, said at the recently held IIFA awards that Shekhar Kapur had offered him a role in ‘Paani’, and that he was considering the part. “I have been offered a film that I am considering doing, I believe its an honest Bollywood film and its called Paani, by Shekhar Kapoor, he’s asked me to be a part of it,” John Travolta said.
John Travolta, who is a huge fan of Bollywood’s song and dance routines has also asked Shekhar Kapur to add one for him. “I have known Shekhar for a while now. Even though the script does not have it (song) Shekhar said he will put a song to make it truly Bollywood. I am open to working in Hindi films if I like the story and my part,” he had said.
John Trovolta also said that he has watched Hindi films like ‘3 Idiots’, ‘Lagaan’ and ‘Krissh’. He has also seen Priyanka Chopra’s debut music album ‘Exotic’ and he found her brilliant. The actor was also in awe of Deepika Padukone in Sanjay leela Bhansali’s ‘Ram-Leela’.