Bollywood actors Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon, who will be romancing each other in Dinesh Vijan’s Raabta, have started prepping for their roles in the film.
Both the actors are learning horse riding for their role.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
After creating buzz with their photoshoot for the film, both Sushant and Kriti took to Instagram to share their first look from the movie.
Kriti Sanon, who is very excited to share screen space with the Kai Po Che actor, had said that they have a spark in their chemistry.
The Dilwale actress will also be sporting a short hairdo in the movie and is feeling very happy to have shortened hair after a long time.
Sushant Singh Rajput is simultaneously shooting for Neeraj Pandey’s MS Dhoni – The Untold Story where he will be stepping into the shoes of Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni.