Rumour mills have been abuzz with Sushant Singh Rajput’s link up with his Raabta co-star, Kriti Sanon. The rumours began when the two started working together on the project. Sushant soon ended his long relationship with girlfriend Ankita Lokhande, further fuelling the gossip.
The actor did not react to any of these rumours thinking that they would pass eventually. But since that did not happen, the actor finally decided to address these “baseless and fabricated” stories.
- Throwback Thursday: This audition reel will make you forget Kriti Sanon's link-up rumours
- The Fault In Our Stars to have its Bollywood remake starring Sushant Singh Rajput
- Did Neha Dhupia just confirm Kriti Sanon and Sushant Singh Rajput's relationship?
- Sushant Singh Rajput throws a birthday bash for Kriti Sanon. Here's all that happened
- On Kriti Sanon's birthday, Sushant Singh Rajput has the most adorable thing to say
- Kriti Sanon leaves for Mauritius with Sushant Singh Rajput on birthday
Sushant shares, “I read stories about my ‘affair’ with an actress. Then, it all started again when Raabta went on the floors. These stories are entertaining, but they are fictional. A few days back, I read that Kriti and I holidayed in Bangkok. But she wasn’t there. The story was published when I came back to Mumbai after shooting in Bangkok. I know it’s tempting to write such stories. But, in this case, it’s sadly untrue. I am not dating anyone right now.”
Earlier, the 25-year-old Dilwale actress Kriti took to Twitter to say that while she is spending time with her sister in Mumbai, her lookalike is apparently holidaying with Sushant.