Bollywood’s Mr Perfectionist is known to surprise his fans every time he hits the silver screen, but this time, he has certainly upped the quotient. Aamir Khan, who has in the past gone bald and even waxed his legs for movies, has now bared it all for his next movie ‘PK.’
Aamir Khan tweeted the first poster of the movie which shows the actor covering his modesty with a mere stereo. The 48-year-old actor for the first time has bared it all for any movie onscreen.
He wrote: “What do you think guys? Tell me fast… butterflies in my stomach!!!”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
This will be considered as Aamir’s boldest movie poster ever.
And if this is not all then in the newly released motion poster of PK, one can hear Aamir Khan speak Bhopjpuri.
This is the the second time that the Bollywood’s perfectionist is teaming up with Hirani after the stupendous success of ‘3 Idiots’. ‘PK’ is a satire on godmen.
The Rajkumar Hirani directed film, which has Aamir Khan sharing screen space with Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput, is going to release on December 19. The first look is going to create a lot of buzz.