Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha, who has been showing off her slim avatar nowadays, is all set to feature in our very own desi rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh’s international music video, ‘Superstar’.
Sonakshi, who released her first look from the songs, looks smoking hot in black hot pants, short bike jacket and baseball cap paired with strapped high-heeled footwear.
According to reports, ‘Dabangg’ star’s look has been inspired by Hollywood actor-singer Jennifer Lopez. The leather jack, crop tops and denim shorts are said to be Jlo’s style statement.
This 10-minute long video has been largely shot in desserts and beaches of California. The video has car chase sequences shot by an international artist.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Sonakshi Sinha, whose last hit was ‘Holiday’, is currently shooting for ‘Tevar’ opposite Arjun Kapoor.