Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha, who has been showing off her slim avatar nowadays, is all set to feature in our very own desi rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh’s international music video, ‘Superstar’.
Sonakshi, who released her first look from the songs, looks smoking hot in black hot pants, short bike jacket and baseball cap paired with strapped high-heeled footwear.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
According to reports, ‘Dabangg’ star’s look has been inspired by Hollywood actor-singer Jennifer Lopez. The leather jack, crop tops and denim shorts are said to be Jlo’s style statement.
This 10-minute long video has been largely shot in desserts and beaches of California. The video has car chase sequences shot by an international artist.
Sonakshi Sinha, whose last hit was ‘Holiday’, is currently shooting for ‘Tevar’ opposite Arjun Kapoor.