Former adult film star-turned-Bollywood actress Sunny Leone has done it again. The first theatrical trailer of her upcoming film ‘Ragini MMS 2’, which unveiled on Tuesday (February 4) has got more than one million views in one single day.
The film, which is a sequel to 2011 hit film ‘Ragini MMS’, in its first trailer shows some very bold and explicit scenes featuring Sunny Leone.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The trailer however is both spooky and raunchy. According to reports, in a bid to promote their film in a new style, the makers have placed it on several international adult sites. The film’s producers clearly wants to cash in on Sunny Leone’s star status.
Soon after the trailer, the makers released the first look of Sunny Leone’s picture from sensational ‘Baby Doll’ song from ‘Ragini MMS 2′.
The song, which will be releasing later this month, has Sunny Leone in an all black avatar.
The movie directed by Bhushan Patel is slated to release on March 21.