The makers of actress Sunny Leone starrer ‘Ragini MMS 2’ have decided to open the film credits with montages of Hanuman Chalisa.
Previously too, ‘Ragini MMS’ (2011) contained the prayer revealing producer Ekta Kapoor’s superstitious side.
“Ekta believes that the incorporation of the prayer has been lucky and will ward off any unwanted negativity against the film given its horrex (horror and sex) genre,” sources said.
“The film will begin with a special montage of scenes from the original cut to the auspicious Hanuman Chalisa,” sources added.
Directed by Bhushan Patel, the film also stars Sandhya Mridul, Parveen Dabas, Saahil Prem and Divya Dutta. It releases on March 21.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review