The makers of actress Sunny Leone starrer ‘Ragini MMS 2’ have decided to open the film credits with montages of Hanuman Chalisa.
Previously too, ‘Ragini MMS’ (2011) contained the prayer revealing producer Ekta Kapoor’s superstitious side.
“Ekta believes that the incorporation of the prayer has been lucky and will ward off any unwanted negativity against the film given its horrex (horror and sex) genre,” sources said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“The film will begin with a special montage of scenes from the original cut to the auspicious Hanuman Chalisa,” sources added.
Directed by Bhushan Patel, the film also stars Sandhya Mridul, Parveen Dabas, Saahil Prem and Divya Dutta. It releases on March 21.