Bollywood ‘Baby Doll’ Sunny Leone-starrer song “Pink lips” is turning out to be a chartbuster, and her fluid moves in the number have already managed to attract over one million views for the video on YouTube.
The song’s video was uploaded on the online platform July 2. It features Sunny grooving to the beats of the song, composed by Meet Brothers and choreographed by Uma-Gaiti.
The choreographers were under pressure to deliver something bigger and better than “Baby doll”, and made sure Sunny gave her best shot to the new song, which is a promotional track for the movie “Hate story 2”. But they’re excited with the response.
“It’s been an absolute pleasure to put ‘Pink lips’ together. We choreographed ‘Baby doll’ with Sunny, so with ‘Pink lips’, the process got easier. We had a better tuning this time. ‘Pink lips’ was a huge challenge as it was being pitted against ‘Baby doll’,” the duo said in a statement.
“Hate Story 2” will release July 18.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More