‘Hate Story 2’ is already a bold step in terms of content. Now, former adult movie star-turned-Hindi film actress Sunny Leone is set to add extra dose of oomph with her item song “Pink Lips” and the film’s director Vishal Pandya is confident that her presence will help promote the film.
“It’s a very special item song with Sunny Leone, which we will shoot next week. The song is called ‘Pink lips’. It’s a nice dance number and I am sure Sunny will certainly help to promote the film in a big way,” Pandya told IANS.
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
Pandya’s film is a sequel to 2012 erotic thriller “Hate Story”, which was directed by Vivek Agnihotri and produced by Vikram Bhatt.
The film’s trailer packed with raunchy and titillating sequences hit the web space June 6 and it has already got close to 20,00,000 hits on YouTube.
Pandya admits his creation is bolder than the original movie, which starred Paoli Dam, Gulshan Devaiya and Nikhil Dwivedi.
“The feedback has been great so far. The film is bolder than ‘Hate Story’. I hope the audience accepts the film the same way as ‘Hate Story’ was accepted,” he said.