‘Hate Story 2’ is already a bold step in terms of content. Now, former adult movie star-turned-Hindi film actress Sunny Leone is set to add extra dose of oomph with her item song “Pink Lips” and the film’s director Vishal Pandya is confident that her presence will help promote the film.
“It’s a very special item song with Sunny Leone, which we will shoot next week. The song is called ‘Pink lips’. It’s a nice dance number and I am sure Sunny will certainly help to promote the film in a big way,” Pandya told IANS.
Pandya’s film is a sequel to 2012 erotic thriller “Hate Story”, which was directed by Vivek Agnihotri and produced by Vikram Bhatt.
The film’s trailer packed with raunchy and titillating sequences hit the web space June 6 and it has already got close to 20,00,000 hits on YouTube.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
Pandya admits his creation is bolder than the original movie, which starred Paoli Dam, Gulshan Devaiya and Nikhil Dwivedi.
“The feedback has been great so far. The film is bolder than ‘Hate Story’. I hope the audience accepts the film the same way as ‘Hate Story’ was accepted,” he said.