Former adult film star turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone is upset over alleged ‘strip act’ recently for a diamond merchant trader in Mumbai.
Sunny Loeone took to twitter to express her displeasure on the reports published on leading websites. Sunny Leone said, “April 18 was shooting @TinaNLolo and night was at @Mayyurrgirotra store launch, please do some fact checking before printing lies.”
One of the fans also replied on the tweet, “Those pics r fake.all USD scattered on floor.for sure its not india. “ to which Sunny replied, “Someone is using their brain!! Thanks for noticing.”
Another fan suggested that the ‘Ragini MMS 2’ actress should ‘sue them for defamation,” to which she said, “That does not happen in India! If it were the US it would be a different story.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The social media was abuzz with pics of Sunny Leone’s ‘strip dance’ at the private party.
Sunny Leone, who is basking in the success of ‘Ragini MMS 2’, recently returned from a trip to Nepal.