Former adult film star turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone is upset over alleged ‘strip act’ recently for a diamond merchant trader in Mumbai.
Sunny Loeone took to twitter to express her displeasure on the reports published on leading websites. Sunny Leone said, “April 18 was shooting @TinaNLolo and night was at @Mayyurrgirotra store launch, please do some fact checking before printing lies.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
One of the fans also replied on the tweet, “Those pics r fake.all USD scattered on floor.for sure its not india. “ to which Sunny replied, “Someone is using their brain!! Thanks for noticing.”
Another fan suggested that the ‘Ragini MMS 2’ actress should ‘sue them for defamation,” to which she said, “That does not happen in India! If it were the US it would be a different story.”
The social media was abuzz with pics of Sunny Leone’s ‘strip dance’ at the private party.
Sunny Leone, who is basking in the success of ‘Ragini MMS 2’, recently returned from a trip to Nepal.