Actress Sunny Leone is all set make her Telegu film debut with ‘Current Theega’. The film will be directed by G Nageswara Reddy and will also star Manchu Manoj and Rakul Preet.
Sunny made her Bollywood debut in 2012 with ‘Jism 2’. She went on to star in films like ‘Jackpot’ and Ragini MMS 2′. “I am really excited about my role in ‘Current Theega’. It is an important character created to entertain you thoroughly,” Sunny said in a statement.
‘Current Theega’ is being produced by 24 Frames Factory, and is Vishnu Manchu’s first production without him acting in it.
“Sunny Leone is a big entertainment factor buzzing the cinema today and we wanted to introduce her in Telugu cinema in a role that will appeal every movie buff in this part of the world,” the production house said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More