Former adult film star turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone will host the upcoming seventh season of popular reality show ‘Splitsvilla’. Splitsvilla, aired on MTV India, is based on the American dating reality show ‘Flavor of Love’.
Sunny Leone, 32, has decided to return to the small screen as the host of MTV Splitsvilla and will replace actress Sherlyn Chopra for the upcoming (seventh) season of the dating show, a source said.
The ‘Ragini MMS 2‘ star had earlier participated in the fifth season of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’. “She is doing the show this season. She will be hosting the show and will be seen on regular basis (on the show). Every time we try something new for every season, we thought getting her (Sunny) was a good idea for the show,”a source said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The reality show revolves around young boys and girls trying to secure a place in Splitsvilla which is a ‘Villa’. It is a ‘hunt for love’ show where they compete in tasks to stay in the competition and mingle with contestants to find love.
In the end, a boy and a girl are crowned the winners of Splitsvilla (they are a couple.) It is yet not known, how many contestants will be part of the show this season.