Actress Sunny Leone is all set to walk the ramp for Sumit Sawhney’s jewellery brand Apala by Sumit at the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW). She will wear his latest collection – The Royal Tribe – and don the avatar of a tribal queen for it.
The “Jism 2” actress feels thrilled to be the showstopper for Apala by Sumit at IIJW.
“For the first time, I am going to experiment with my look completely and turn into a royal tribal queen, which will be a paradigm shift from my image. It’s going to make me feel inherently royal and rustic,” Sunny said in a statement.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“I find the jewellery pieces so alluring and enticing that I would be the happiest person to possess the collection,” she added.
“Apala” means the “most beautiful” in Sanskrit and the collection with 22 carat gold layering incorporates the richness of the royalty and the audacity and rugged styling of the tribals.
“It will be all about conviction, and a look that screams lavishness,” said Sumit.