Actress Sunny Leone is all set to walk the ramp for Sumit Sawhney’s jewellery brand Apala by Sumit at the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW). She will wear his latest collection – The Royal Tribe – and don the avatar of a tribal queen for it.
The “Jism 2” actress feels thrilled to be the showstopper for Apala by Sumit at IIJW.
“For the first time, I am going to experiment with my look completely and turn into a royal tribal queen, which will be a paradigm shift from my image. It’s going to make me feel inherently royal and rustic,” Sunny said in a statement.
“I find the jewellery pieces so alluring and enticing that I would be the happiest person to possess the collection,” she added.
“Apala” means the “most beautiful” in Sanskrit and the collection with 22 carat gold layering incorporates the richness of the royalty and the audacity and rugged styling of the tribals.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“It will be all about conviction, and a look that screams lavishness,” said Sumit.