Former adult film star turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone refuted rumours of differences with her husband Daniel Weber and said that she was deeply and madly in love with him.
There have been reports in media that Sunny Leone was going to divorce her husband and manager Daniel.
But contrary to the rumours, Sunny Leone posted a picture of hers partying with Daniel and spending good time with him in US. Sunny Leone is currently in the US celebrating the success of ‘Ragini MMS 2’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sunny Leone tweeted: “Absolutely unbelievable at how many lies R coming out this week.Don’t believe everything UR reading.Loving my vacation w/husband and family!”
The actress further tweeted: “I am completely and madly in love with @DanielWeber99”
Sunny Leone made her Bollywood debut in 2012 with ‘Jism 2’ and since then has taken the Hindi film industry by storm. She is currently working on an action flick ‘Tina and Lolo’ and also plans to work in TV.