Former adult film star turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone refuted rumours of differences with her husband Daniel Weber and said that she was deeply and madly in love with him.
There have been reports in media that Sunny Leone was going to divorce her husband and manager Daniel.
But contrary to the rumours, Sunny Leone posted a picture of hers partying with Daniel and spending good time with him in US. Sunny Leone is currently in the US celebrating the success of ‘Ragini MMS 2’.
Sunny Leone tweeted: “Absolutely unbelievable at how many lies R coming out this week.Don’t believe everything UR reading.Loving my vacation w/husband and family!”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The actress further tweeted: “I am completely and madly in love with @DanielWeber99”
Sunny Leone made her Bollywood debut in 2012 with ‘Jism 2’ and since then has taken the Hindi film industry by storm. She is currently working on an action flick ‘Tina and Lolo’ and also plans to work in TV.