Actress Sunny Leone today said that she has no problems in doing television serials.
“If anybody comes to me with a proposal, then I will not reject it. I will definitely work in it,” said Sunny, 32, who arrived here for the promotion of her latest film
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
On the protests against the film at some places, the actress said, “Those who want to watch the film should watch it. Those against it should not watch it.”
Answering a question on exposing, she said it was ubiquitous in foreign films too. “I am a very hard-working woman and also a good wife,” she said.
Sunny denied that there were any strains in her relations with the producer Ekta Kapoor.