Ram, 41, said he had so much fun with his female co-star during the filming of the Devang Dholakia-directed movie.
“When we began shooting, I knew I was going to work with this hot, beautiful and in demand actress. But I didn’t know we would have so much fun.
- Sunny Leone: I can't wait to show Nisha every inch of this world
- Ram Kapoor to work with Sunny Leone again in action thriller
- Had the best time shooting with Ram Kapoor: Sunny Leone
- Sunny Leone likes live audience connect
- Sunny Leone, Ram Kapoor party after wrapping up 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai'
- Sunny Leone and Ram Kapoor to re-create the song 'Jaane Do Na' in 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai'
“People know I am a big prankster, Sunny is way beyond me. She is a tomboy and it doesn’t come across easily. She has no problem if somebody pulls her leg and she will give right back to you. Normally, I have this kind of fun with the guys, but this is the first time with a girl I had so much fun,” Ram told reporters here.
The “Mere Dad Ki Maruti” star plays a married man obsessed with a Bollywood diva (Sunny) in the film. But the TV star said in real life he always has a crush on male actors.
“In actors, I have always been obsessed with men because I wanted to be like them. Like Sanjeev Kumar, Robert De Niro, I would watch their work again and again and be obsessed about it, not really the women,” Ram, who is married to Gautami Kapoor, said.
“Kuch Kuch Locha Hai” hitting theatres this Friday.