Sunny Leone believes she has shed her bold image in Bollywood and is now getting offers which will help bring her acting skills to the fore.
The 32-year-old Indo-Canadia adult film star,who made her return to India with reality show Bigg Boss,is happy that she has a busy schedule till 2014 end.
“I am getting accepted in the industry and bagging performance oriented roles. I am happy that I am doing all kind of films be it a horror,thriller or action. I have three films lined up – Ragini MMS 2,Jackpot and Tina and Lolo. I don’t have time for anything else as I am shooting them back-to-back,” Sunny told PTI.
Sunny Leone is currently shooting Kaizad Gustad’s Jackpot in Goa and in the thriller she is playing the female lead opposite veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah.
The Jism 2 star said she sought acting tips from Naseeruddin Shah from the day one of the shooting.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I am in awe of him. He is one of the finest actors that India has produced. He is such a good actor that when you stand next to him,your performance also improves. I asked him to correct me whenever possible but he just laughed,” she said.
In “Jackpot”,Sunny Leone has shot opposite her manager husband Daniel Weber,who is playing a cameo.
“Kaizad sir was looking for a man who is from abroad and has a good body. As he is accompanying me on the sets,he looked at him and decided to cast him. That’s how he came onboard,” she said.
The actress has completed shooting for Ekta Kapoor’s Ragini MMS 2 and she says people will have nightmares after watching it.
“I can’t reveal much about the film but I can say that it’s one of the scariest films. It’s scarier than it’s previous part. People will have nightmares of me after watching it,” she said.
Sunny has shifted to Mumbai now and also owns a sea facing house there. She has no plans to go back to her adult film industry as she is enjoying her time here.
“I am lucky that the audience is accepting me. I have come my way from there (porn industry). I don’t have any plans as of now to go back there,” said the actress,who recently did an item number in Shootout At Wadala.
Sunny says she has improved her Hindi and delivers her dialogue with correct diction.
The actress will next be doing Devang Dholakia’s Tina And Lolo,where she will be seen in an action avatar.