The ‘Ragini MMS 2’ actress not only refuted the rumours but also said that Ranveer Singh’s contraceptive ad was ‘hot’.
Sunny Leone said, “I know you all love gossip but I’m sorry I’m not mad @RanveerOfficial So happy that another actor has promoted safe sex ads :) the ad is HOT.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
According to reports published in a few websites, Sunny Leone was upset after Ranveer apparently told his friends that he was the first Bollywood actor to have endorsed safe sex.
Recently, Ranveer Singh came out with a peppy rap-song sequence ‘Do The Rex’ to endorse a contraceptive brand. However, prior to that the former adult film star too had shot for another brand.
I know you all love gossip but I’m sorry I’m not mad @RanveerOfficial So happy that another actor has promoted safe sex ads :) the ad is HOT
— Sunny Leone (@SunnyLeone) May 29, 2014
Sunny Leone, who was last seen in horror-sex film ‘Ragini MMS 2’, is working on her next flick ‘Tina and Lolo’. Post that she will be seen as ‘Laila Lele’ in Pritish Nandy productions’ ‘Mastizaade’ to be directed by Milap Zaveri.