Things are indeed turning hot. It may be a cool and dark auditorium when you step in to watch newer releases Hasee Toh Phasee and Gunday. However be ready to be surprised by the hotness quotient of Sunny Leone as she gets set to tease you. While her presence is all set to bring on some silent moans, Sunny’s enticing ways would take a different proportion altogether as you gear up for all the action to begin.
“And that’s courtesy a special promo which has been shot by Balaji for Ragini MMS 2 with the focus entirely (and obviously) on Sunny Leone,” informs our source, “This short clip is out there for three reasons. First and foremost, it fetches audience attention due to seductive appeal of Sunny. Secondly, it helps promote Ragini MMS 2 in two of the most happening films of the season. Thirdly, in its own not-so-subtle but definitive way, it teaches cinema etiquettes to audience.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
A glimpse of this is already available online. It begins with Sunny at her seductive best with a high-on-rhythm Punjabi number in the background that immediately catches attention. Soon enough, and expectedly so, Sunny pulls audience towards her with a promise to offer a sneak peek. However, at a very deciding moment, the action-in-the-making is interrupted by an annoying mobile ring. Disappointingly for many out there, Sunny – after being irked with the interruption – refuses to go any further than that and walks away with the tease quotient still in the air.
“It is a common phenomenon to have audience attention divided when an irresponsible patron not just keeps his phone on a full volume ringer mode but also gets into a loud conversation. With this promo, Sunny is sending a message in her own seductive manner for such set of audience to refrain from such distracting behavior. Weeks before the release of Ragini MMS 2, she is educating the audience to turn off their mobile phones while watching the film,” the source adds.