Things are indeed turning hot. It may be a cool and dark auditorium when you step in to watch newer releases Hasee Toh Phasee and Gunday. However be ready to be surprised by the hotness quotient of Sunny Leone as she gets set to tease you. While her presence is all set to bring on some silent moans, Sunny’s enticing ways would take a different proportion altogether as you gear up for all the action to begin.
“And that’s courtesy a special promo which has been shot by Balaji for Ragini MMS 2 with the focus entirely (and obviously) on Sunny Leone,” informs our source, “This short clip is out there for three reasons. First and foremost, it fetches audience attention due to seductive appeal of Sunny. Secondly, it helps promote Ragini MMS 2 in two of the most happening films of the season. Thirdly, in its own not-so-subtle but definitive way, it teaches cinema etiquettes to audience.”
A glimpse of this is already available online. It begins with Sunny at her seductive best with a high-on-rhythm Punjabi number in the background that immediately catches attention. Soon enough, and expectedly so, Sunny pulls audience towards her with a promise to offer a sneak peek. However, at a very deciding moment, the action-in-the-making is interrupted by an annoying mobile ring. Disappointingly for many out there, Sunny – after being irked with the interruption – refuses to go any further than that and walks away with the tease quotient still in the air.
“It is a common phenomenon to have audience attention divided when an irresponsible patron not just keeps his phone on a full volume ringer mode but also gets into a loud conversation. With this promo, Sunny is sending a message in her own seductive manner for such set of audience to refrain from such distracting behavior. Weeks before the release of Ragini MMS 2, she is educating the audience to turn off their mobile phones while watching the film,” the source adds.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review